• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games God of War

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Played and finished ascension yesterday and ı found it extremely underrated. It's a great prequel to gow franchise imo.

Also this is my new ranking about gow games:

( Havent played gow4 yet so it's missing. )

I recently played GOW (PS4) and started to collect stuff and doing other extra things. I like all the lore. My issue with physical games right now is the fact of my PS4 console having issues with reading the discs. Any disc. But sometimes it reads them and it works fine, but then if I shut down the console/eject the game it is matter of luck does it read it again. I've tried everything online recommends and I'm not sending it to repair service or buy new console, becaue we're kinda close for PS5.
Unluckily my GOW is physical format.

I think I got some GOW (PS3) game that I got from PS Plus? I should try that.

I started playing GOW III Remastered (PS4) and I actually like it. This game came out originally when I wasn't interested of it and didn't bother with it. I'm sure it got good reviews, because it's still feels great after all these years.

(I also solved the problem with the PS4 Pro not reading the disc: just tap above where you insert the disc. I just randomly tap kinda roughly all over the disc area and it weirdly works o_O I so many times tried to rebuild data base, reset settings, reinstall the game... all kinds of annoyances for nothing. Just mentioning if someone has the same issue.)

After finishing gow 3 remastered I realized how confusing the plot is when jumping to gow (4?) ps4 because there is norse myths and stuff. Can someone shortly explain about the overall plot. I know 1-3 are same ongoing story and it ends to the 3. What happens after that and how kratos finds himself in the norse stuff? I thought the 4 was reboot but there are things that links to the previous games like the blade of chaos.

And finally are all the myths used correctly or are they just inspired/changed?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
After finishing gow 3 remastered I realized how confusing the plot is when jumping to gow (4?) ps4 because there is norse myths and stuff. Can someone shortly explain about the overall plot. I know 1-3 are same ongoing story and it ends to the 3. What happens after that and how kratos finds himself in the norse stuff? I thought the 4 was reboot but there are things that links to the previous games like the blade of chaos.

And finally are all the myths used correctly or are they just inspired/changed?
Sorry for the late reply but about your overall plot question, can ı recommend checking kratos' wiki page's description? I think it would answer your question. I cant really answer anything about gow4 though since ı never played it and dont know anything about it.

Top Bottom