• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Favourite and Least Favourite Features? ( Spinoffs only. )

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Which feature you dislike the most about your most favourite spinoff? And which feature you like the most about your least favourite spinoff?

For me;

Most favourite spinoff: Darkside Chronicles. The feature ı dislike the most would be the shaky camera.

Least favourite spinoff: Umbrella Corps. The feature ı like the most ( and probably the only thing since the game is a pos. ) would be the remade environments from the past re games.

Note: Recv, re0, rerev and rerev2 arent spinoffs.

Probably Outbreak. It at least plays like the mainline games, and should have been remastered by now.

While I don't particularly like many of the spin off games, I don't like Umbrella Corps in the slightest.

I don't know what my favorite spin off is, but my least favorite is Dead Aim, and I guess ORC.
Best aspect of Dead Aim - the atmosphere and lore behind the environments.
Best aspect of ORC - the new information Slant 6 added.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I don't know what my favorite spin off is, but my least favorite is Dead Aim, and I guess ORC.
Best aspect of Dead Aim - the atmosphere and lore behind the environments.
Best aspect of ORC - the new information Slant 6 added.
What is the new information that slant 6 added?

Favorite is Outbreak 2. Really dislike the bleed status effect, it’s one of the main reasons why I don’t like playing Underbelly.

Least favorite is Gaiden. I liked the idea of a shape shifting monster stalking you which should be revisited again.

Top Bottom