• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE6 Everything Wrong With Dartigan's Resident Evil 6 in HOLY CRAP!! Almost 2 and a half hours!!!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Finally the video ı was excited for is released. I fully watched it as of now and ı have to say... This is one of the best re6 videos ı've ever seen. Seriously. I've never seen anyone else defending and praising the game's story through such an excellent and informative format before. It's quite long and very entertaining. Felt like a very high quality movie. I absolutely loved watching this, it's everything ı was expecting for and even better! Definitely one of the best re6 videos on youtube right next to " Why re6 is awesome? " one by tgbs.

Thank you so much for this omegablackheart! I really appreciate the effort put into this. I had no doubt about the amazingness of this perfect masterpiece and it delivered very well. Good luck with your next project as always. Personally the next entry ı'm interested for your counterpoint is dartigan's recv video since he rushed that on a whim just to give re engine 4's existence an excuse.

The video is so amazing that ı'll create this extra thread dedicated to it.

Last edited:
You may want to archive videos you like. That's becoming more complicated, I noticed, as a lot of these 'video saving' sites don't work. But the reason I suggest this is because I used to watch a guy and he made good videos, but once he slagged off people, his channels were repeatedly removed. I didn't back off some of the videos in time.

Fortunately, this YouTuber doesn't seem like that kind of person. But you never know.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
You may want to archive videos you like. That's becoming more complicated, I noticed, as a lot of these 'video saving' sites don't work. But the reason I suggest this is because I used to watch a guy and he made good videos, but once he slagged off people, his channels were repeatedly removed. I didn't back off some of the videos in time.

Fortunately, this YouTuber doesn't seem like that kind of person. But you never know.
Omega released the video again. He updated it and deleted the previous one. I updated the links.

I do love me a good honest YouTuber, as opposed to someone who says things for clicks, views, or recognition from a company.

I just like sincerity way more than lying for profit.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I do love me a good honest YouTuber, as opposed to someone who says things for clicks, views, or recognition from a company.

I just like sincerity way more than lying for profit.
Yeah omega's ewwd videos are some of the best ı've ever seen. They are quite informative and he supports his statements with facts while offering reasonable criticism at the same time. I havent watched all of them yet but ı might look to others eventually.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Re6 was released today 11 years ago. Happy birthday re6! My number 1 favourite game in the series and ı still think it has the best story, characters, gameplay, acting and animation in the entire series. Thank you for making me a fan back in 2013. I'm very happy that capcom made re4r as re6 inspired as possible as well.

I didn't like the year 2012 that much. Silent Hill kind of ended after Downpour. I had gotten back with this girl in the year too who I hadn't seen in years, but who proved to be a real bitch. Also, I think 2012 was the last year I played anything online with my sister.

We played ORC and the headsets on the Xbox 360 were crap.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I didn't like the year 2012 that much. Silent Hill kind of ended after Downpour. I had gotten back with this girl in the year too who I hadn't seen in years, but who proved to be a real bitch. Also, I think 2012 was the last year I played anything online with my sister.

We played ORC and the headsets on the Xbox 360 were crap.
For the series, ı still think it's a good year, especially due to having the most amount of releases than other year periods that dont have as much releases. I also like dishonored a lot. Early 2010s were when ı got into the gaming in the 1st place anyway so those years feel very special to me.

I got into gaming in the 90s. I seen it as just a fun hobby. After I played RE2 though, I was forever intrigued by where gaming could go next.

However, I do think horror games lost their edge to an extent, once action games took over. People basically just wanted every horror game to be a shooter type experience. But indie games did thrive during the era when RE5 and all that was all the fuss.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I got into gaming in the 90s. I seen it as just a fun hobby. After I played RE2 though, I was forever intrigued by where gaming could go next.

However, I do think horror games lost their edge to an extent, once action games took over. People basically just wanted every horror game to be a shooter type experience. But indie games did thrive during the era when RE5 and all that was all the fuss.
For me, it's valve's games that got me more into gaming. I'm still angry that there isnt any half life 3, instead pointless csgo which became " counter strike 2 " gets more pointless updates. I think this was one of the reasons why ı got into the series with re6 from l4d2 since ı couldnt take csgo anymore. Just like the absence of half life 3, it bothers me that there wont be a proper sequel to re6 either. Re4r really felt like playing re6 and rerev2 in many ways but it's still called " resident evil 4 " rather than being a new game with a new story. I wished it was since ı cant stand to 1st person route with the way it's done in re7 and revillage.

That's one game I never played.

I don't care for the first person RE games either. The only game I like because it's enjoyable, is Survivor. The graphics are bad, because it's from 2000. But it's the cheesy good.

I suppose Dead Aim is fine too. Although that's a combination of third person too.

7 and 8 are just dumb games. They are good horror adventure games. But I don't like the story being linked to RE, because it retcons the whole franchise.

Chris feels out of place. It's almost like the game was gonna end with 7 with Ethan just making it to safety, and they then realised something others obviously noticed too. "Hey, it occurred to us that this isn't RE at all, because there's no Chris, Leon or that. So we better throw in Chris and mention Umbella a little bit, to link it together." This to me is what they did.

Then with 8, they make you believe Chris is bad. Most annoying plot twist ever, considering he really had no need to lie to Ethan anyway. But they needed a story of some kind, so they dragged out this shit for hours.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
That's one game I never played.

I don't care for the first person RE games either. The only game I like because it's enjoyable, is Survivor. The graphics are bad, because it's from 2000. But it's the cheesy good.

I suppose Dead Aim is fine too. Although that's a combination of third person too.

7 and 8 are just dumb games. They are good horror adventure games. But I don't like the story being linked to RE, because it retcons the whole franchise.

Chris feels out of place. It's almost like the game was gonna end with 7 with Ethan just making it to safety, and they then realised something others obviously noticed too. "Hey, it occurred to us that this isn't RE at all, because there's no Chris, Leon or that. So we better throw in Chris and mention Umbella a little bit, to link it together." This to me is what they did.

Then with 8, they make you believe Chris is bad. Most annoying plot twist ever, considering he really had no need to lie to Ethan anyway. But they needed a story of some kind, so they dragged out this shit for hours.
From 1st person re games, my favourite one is still darkside chronicles and ı guess chronicles games together are the 1st person games in the series that ı enjoy the most cause of the fun arcadey gameplay. With survivor games, ı can get more annoyed by their gameplay more easily. Regardless ı would take them over both re7 and revillage cause of the reasons you said, ı still didnt play revillage anyway.

Top Bottom