• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE6 Every Port of Resident Evil 6 Compared

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

So ı recently watched this. It compares re6's ports to each other. He skips re5 though after re4 which is odd but still. Fun video.

There's an unnecessary review of the game at the start, especially when considering that he already made a video for it, ı watched that portion rather than skipping it and it's overall the same things that ı heard about the game before. I checked the other resident evil port videos' descriptions and other than re4, he doesnt seem to make a long review for them before moving towards to ports.

Though he doesnt mention some minor annoying things of ps4 port which is some characters' phones not showing other characters properly. It's a small thing but it annoys me from what ı've seen. The plane crashing scene of leon's campaign also looks different.

I dont have anything else to say for pc port cause he praises it enough but ı will say that the game plays fine on ps3 imo. Never had unnecessary slowdowns at all.

This is his retrospective about the game.

Overall ı'm glad he likes the game while being brave enough to mention how it's better than overpraised re4. Though ı dont agree with the game not being " good re game " .

Last edited:

So ı recently watched this. It compares re6's ports to each other. He skips re5 though after re4 which is odd but still. Fun video.

There's an unnecessary review of the game at the start, especially when considering that he already made a video for it, ı watched that portion rather than skipping it and it's overall the same things that ı heard about the game before. I checked the other resident evil port videos' descriptions and other than re4, he doesnt seem to make a long review for them before moving towards to ports.

Though he doesnt mention some minor annoying things of ps4 port which is some characters' phones not showing other characters properly. It's a small thing but it annoys me from what ı've seen. The plane crashing scene of leon's campaign also looks different.

I dont have anything else to say for pc port cause he praises it enough but ı will say that the game plays fine on ps3 imo. Never had unnecessary slowdowns at all.

This is his retrospective about the game.

Overall ı'm glad he likes the game while being brave enough to mention how it's better than overpraised re4. Though ı dont agree with the game not being " good re game " .
I never saw a big difference with how the game plays and looks on most platforms, although I've never played on PC.

I fear that Capcom will never go back to the story from this game, now that they know it's mostly hated by the fans. That's a pity, as Jake could have been explored more as a character. He and Sherry are Wesker and Birkin's children.

I mean, Jake just appeared out of nowhere, really. They could have did a spin off game about his whereabouts.

Top Bottom