• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Days Gone

I'm enjoying this game, despite all the awkward glitches.

It kind of feels like The Last of Us 1.5 as it is pretty much a way similar game where you fight zombie things and a lot of hostile survivors. Only, you ride around on a motorcycle to reach places, and head across to the same four camps to be everybody's hired gun for what feels like a whole year.

:sneaky:

Hope you don't mind me bumping this thread, but I didn't see the point in starting another one.

This game IMO is very underrated. Yes, it had a lot of bugs when it was released. That has since been resolved, but I did encounter a few. One bug occurred at the graveyard. This Freaker got stuck in the railings and I had to boot up the game again.

This game also has a lot of cutscenes, and I do mean a lot. Some scenes are quite scary and thrilling. The story is awesome. I liked all the characters such as Skizzo, Sarah, "Iron" Mike, etc. I never see anybody praising this game on any forums. It's like it has gotten dismissed as another Action Horror title. There was a lot of things to do in this game. Why people disliked it, I have no idea. :)

I've never played Syphon Filter, but that's a good find.

I think my favourite part in the game is when you have to fight the bad guys at the checkpoints, either before or after you encounter the militia. I cannot remember exactly what part that is, as the game is massive.

Top Bottom