• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Website Bots

Yama

Owner
I travel for my event brand almost weekly during busy periods so have very little to moderate. I'll consider some active new moderators for sure, even if for spam duty solely. I tried a bunch of new automatic methods and they seemingly still come up short. Going to make thread on Xenforo for further help on this even if I have to pay someone.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Lets also not forget the profile posts created by bots. There's an insane amount of them. Not sure if they could be deleted though.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Bots are on an attack again. This weebly site is getting spammed over and over. Does anyone ever check latest activity on biohaze? So many bots spam profile posts.

Bots are on an attack again. This weebly site is getting spammed over and over. Does anyone ever check latest activity on biohaze? So many bots spam profile posts.
Do you think its the people from gamefaqs sending the bots? what kind of stuff they do spam?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I remember having random Philippines spamming my website and I figure it was them because Ive had a tracking Ip app, and it was so strange why they would spam my chat.
Well for biohaze, yama figured out a solution as of now. Though he said to me that he's planning to upgrade the site more as time goes on. We shall see what happens really.

Top Bottom