• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Biohazard The Stage

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
What are your thoughts on biohazard the stage? Imo; ı really liked it, it's a good stage play. It's nice to see chris, piers and rebecca in it. My only complaint would be the final boss; it's quite short and disappointing fight imo.

Here it is for people who want to see it:

My only real complaint is that the t-Howard Virus is so poorly explained. It is made out to be this doomsday weapon capable of "resetting" humanity, yet we are never told what it actually does. Howard dies mid-transformation, and the Tyrant doesn't appear to be any different than a regular T-103.

Other than that, it's very well done, and fits quite nicely with the series.

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
Watched this recently; I think it's decent. Really liked one of the dialogue between Chris and Piers where they say that they wanted to completely eradicate bioterrorism. It's a lot better than Vendetta though. ( Really wished Rebecca mentioned Piers at some point in that movie since she says that she'll bring Piers back from death in this. )

Top Bottom