• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Biohazard Battle Royale

Oh, yeah. The shills are gonna love this trash, mate. :p

I heard about this from Michael Does Life today, as I watch his show and donate to him a lot.

By the way, I mean no disrespect towards a certain someone on these Devil May Cry message boards, but how the hell is making excuses for Capcom milking stuff, acceptable? :(

Last edited:

That closing paragraph from that article lmfao. I guess Gamespot doesn’t know what Roman numerals are. The author states Resident Evil “VIll”age is not 8, they seem pretty brain dead over there. By that logic, Resident E”VIl” isn’t the 7th game either... oh wait it says RESIDENT EVIL 7 on the main menu when you fire up the game.

I honestly don’t know how some of these authors get their jobs. They are either brain dead half the time or just have no passion in what they do.

That's called phoning it in, mate. ?

Like if any site says Chris will die or may die, or whatever, they usually put that in the header. But the rest of the article just implies things the header stated. That's what Game Rant usually does.

Until it comes directly from Capcom, it's normally a case of somebody just fanning the flames. ?

I am used to writing research papers so all this fluff drives me crazy. Although that data leak from Capcom scares me a bit. RE has mutated and changed more than Birkin over the years so it’s no surprise lots of people have a falling out with it. It’s like turning a PBJ sandwich into a BLT just because that is what’s popular at the time. It’s playing it safe.

I’ll remain skeptical but I was never a huge fan of multiplayer RE, the games to me should feel more personal.

Besides Resident Evil Village, I am excited about the new Silent Hill game potentially being shown off next month.

It's bugging me, quite honestly. ?

Top Bottom