• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Translation BIO HAZARD DRAMA ALBUM The Doomed Raccoon City

We've uploaded our translation of the first series drama album written by FLAGSHIP and released a month after BIOHAZARD 2 in Japan. It takes place in August 1998 in the midst of increasing monster sightings around Raccoon City (as alluded to in Chris' Diary) and shows how the city's water supply became contaminated with the t-Virus, featuring locations not visited in the games such as Raccoon City High School and Arklay Dam, as well as the exploded ruins of the Spencer Mansion.

The other two will be released on the 10th and 17th. With them, all of the drama albums will finally be available in English (Little Runaway Sherry and Female Spy Ada Lives are also on PU, Machova Tragedy can be found on CHE).

[LINK]

Special Thanks to RELive.ru. English translation by BSAArklay.

Great work!
This was what really got me into RE universe 20 years ago besides the game.
The characters, stories were all so well done. It truly built atmosphere like Walking Dead. But this was so ahead time.
If I'm a boss in Hollywood, I really would invest to make this a TV series.

Great work!
This was what really got me into RE universe 20 years ago besides the game.
The characters, stories were all so well done. It truly built atmosphere like Walking Dead. But this was so ahead time.
If I'm a boss in Hollywood, I really would invest to make this a TV series.
Same here, the lore is what kept me interested even during the series dark times. Too bad there is a TV series now and it is the opposite of any of what made RE special.

Top Bottom