• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Ada

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Anyone else like to see ada again?

I'm still wondering what happened to her after re6. Like who was she talking to at the end of her campaign?

Also ı wonder what is ada's true purpose. I think it's something good that's related to destroying bioterrorism but who knows.

I think she should get her own game at some point. She has been shrouded in mystery for so long. People always seem to think she has a master plan but I think she is just going day by day, enjoying what she does as a mercenary and spy. She literally gets a kick out of it, and loves to toy with Leon and the law. She’s the type of woman who will never settle down and be the stay at home wife.

As for who she is in contact with, it could be Shen-Ya, Umbrella Corps, The Connections, anyone really. She doesn’t seem to care about the repercussions of her actions, which resulted in more BOW’s being brought into the black market. I like how she tried to save people at the end of RE6, showing that she does care about the well-being of others when she finds herself in a position to do so.

She may be the most human out of everyone, as she acts out of self interest more than anyone else, and knows how to keep people second guessing. She has more potential for a future game.

She doesn’t seem to care about the repercussions of her actions, which resulted in more BOW’s being brought into the black market.
Curious but how did you come to that conclusion? How does she not care? And how was more BOWs being brought into battlefield her fault? She never used or created any samples to begin with. She simply stole some but she never infected anyone. That was done by different people.

I dont think anyone who calls Ada anti-hero or even a villain know what they are talking about. She was always a hero.

Cant agree with Ada getting her own game either. As of now; I would like to see her with Leon again. Carla could be alive and RE6 left some loose ends to be followed up upon. I would like to see Leon and Ada so that they can discuss Carla with a conversation. Maybe a file could also work.

I'm also wondering what that evidence that Ada left to Leon and Helena at chopper contains. Would it contain info about Carla? Does Leon even know that the one in blue dress with red scarf is a different person?

I just wished RE6 didnt receive so much blinded hate. There's so many ways they could have followed up from this game's story but they still dont.

Last edited:
Curious but how did you come to that conclusion? How does she not care? And how was more BOWs being brought into battlefield her fault? She never used or created any samples to begin with. She simply stole some but she never infected anyone. That was done by different people.

I dont think anyone who calls Ada anti-hero or even a villain know what they are talking about. She was always a hero.

Cant agree with Ada getting her own game either. As of now; I would like to see her with Leon again. Carla could be alive and RE6 left some loose ends to be followed up upon. I would like to see Leon and Ada so that they can discuss Carla with a conversation. Maybe a file could also work.

I'm also wondering what that evidence that Ada left to Leon and Helena at chopper contains. Would it contain info about Carla? Does Leon even know that the one in blue dress with red scarf is a different person?

I just wished RE6 didnt receive so much blinded hate. There's so many ways they could have followed up from this game's story but they still dont.
Her actions in retrieving samples of the G-Virus and Plaga have resulted in the spread of these BOW’s and the future outbreaks caused by them. By helping Wesker and shady companies, she has caused a surge in the black market and its dealings. If she doesn’t realize this she’s either a total psychopath or an idiot. Her moral compass is not the best, and has thrown Leon into insane situations no human should have gone through. The only time she has helped others was at the end of RE6 flying the helicopter, so she is far from being considered a hero or any sort when compared to all the other protagonists of the series.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Her actions in retrieving samples of the G-Virus and Plaga have resulted in the spread of these BOW’s and the future outbreaks caused by them. By helping Wesker and shady companies, she has caused a surge in the black market and its dealings. If she doesn’t realize this she’s either a total psychopath or an idiot. Her moral compass is not the best, and has thrown Leon into insane situations no human should have gone through. The only time she has helped others was at the end of RE6 flying the helicopter, so she is far from being considered a hero or any sort when compared to all the other protagonists of the series.
Actually he has a point.

She " worked " with wesker cause her true organization ordered her to do so. She was trying to mess him up in the same time as well. When wesker died, ada's true purpose changed and her primary target became the family.

She gave g virus to wesker cause she wanted to keep her " work " with him so that she can mess him up more. And it eventually worked in her favor since wesker died in re5. This is also told in re6's files. There are 3 las plagas samples that she gave to people. She gave the subordinate plaga sample to wesker to toy with him and she gave the actual dominant plaga sample to her true organization. About damnation, she didnt give the special plaga sample to simmons. She figured his identity and kept the plaga sample for her true organization. This is also referenced at the start of her campaign in re6.

She also helped jake and sherry in chapter 3 against monsters.

Speaking of sherry; in og re2, ada locked the save room sherry was in with master key that you can obtain as leon. If ada didnt care for the lives of other people; then she wouldnt have done this.

In umbrella chronicles' death's door scenario; ada says " What would happen if g-virus got out? " . So she definitely cares about her actions.

Lastly. The reason why simmons and the family didnt know any info about jake until 2009-2012 is cause of ada. It's possible ada hid him and his mom from the family organization. I mean she knew of jake being wesker's son with her " Wesker junior. " statement in china. The report found in submarine doesnt include any info about this so ı've come to the conclusion that ada learned of jake being wesker's son through some means in 1990s. The family not knowing this for a long time isnt surprising since ada herself cut all the contact with simmons after 1998 and the family couldnt learn of her locations for some time. Interestingly; the family learned of ada's location after 2009 when she wanted to investigate the family. ( Simmons contacting to ada while keeping his identity a secret in damnation's events. ) The same year when jake participated in a conflict in south america and 3 years later; they wanted to start an investigation.

Again if ada wasnt a hero while not caring for other people's lives; then she wouldnt have done this.

It definitely would contain info about carla since the family kidnapping a lot of women for project ada is one of simmons' crimes, including turning carla into one. Leon would definitely know this and figure it out. He even looks at the building ada's in while wondering about her.

Damn. I was planning to reply something but Mert already made a lot of good points. Some of the things he said didnt even come into my mind before.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I think she should get her own game at some point.
Would you like to see a game that features ada and wesker in the same game without leon or chris? It makes me wonder if she would return at any point. " Chris " returns but ı would rather believe that's a pretender acting weird on purpose due to wesker's simulation.

Personally ı dont really like wesker's umbrella narrative, which he naively spills the beans to ada in assignment ada ( It's not canon but still. ) , then it's also included in ada's report. Did he grow a crush on her or something? Like how he does to alexia? He doesnt even know anything about her.

I prefer ada to trick wesker which would lead to his pathetic defeat along with his umbrella being destroyed. He's the reason umbrella didnt get the proper conclusion in 2003, so that wesker can start from stratch as if he's meant to be smart or something even though he doesnt act like one.

They seem to plan her to appear in revillage but it seems to be cut. Wonder which va will voice her. My favourite is courtenay taylor but sally cahill is pretty good as well. I dislike her portrayal in re engine 2 just like everyone else there along with that game's entire story.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Another question ı want to ask. Do you think ada and fongling work for the same organization? That being ministry of state security? Also known as mss? Its name is described longer but ı prefer the shorter way of calling it as " mss " .

I dont feel like they do but ı wouldnt be against new views. They never expand much from ada as a way for her actual self to be revealed and that's how ı prefer it. She's a spy and it makes a lot more sense to keep her as mysterious as possible. The way wesker is expanded starting with kato's x alterations to sugimura's script makes him much more pathetic to me unlike ada who ı think is the most developed character in the series along with chris. ( Not including re engine experiments here. )

During ada's epilogue file in re3, she seems to not want to use her " name " anymore but it's not deeply explained why. I took that as her saying things for the sake of it due to her bond with leon changing her. In re4; she appears 6 years later but ı dont remember her announcing herself as " ada " to leon or anyone else. She's described that way by others.

In damnation and re6, she actually announces herself as " ada " at some moments but in re6's files; it's explained that " ada wong " was an alias all along. I personally agree with this a lot. It's a neat way to expand from her epilogue file in re3 and that was also referenced at the end of her campaign where she becomes extremely emotional due to getting disgusted at simmons' and carla's crimes.

I can actually see ada returning from re6 unlike other characters in the game. Sugimura didnt create " ada " per say. Iwao created her, by including her name at one of the files during his script. Sugimura created the character by expanding her from iwao's script and her character was expanded later on. I personally like ada in all of her appearances except re engine 2 but my favourite takes on her are without a doubt re6 and damnation due to suga's excellent writing style. I also like her in re4 a lot just like leon but ı felt that her relationship with leon was lacking in that game compared to sugimura's and suga's scripts.

I also know that she seems to be planned to be killed during re1,5 versions but ı dont like those prototype builds at all. I prefer the final product but ı still wished that iwao continued to work on the series without kamiya altering sugimura's scripts. That would make the entries much more connected to each other from a story standpoint but ı'm still glad ada isnt killed regardless.

I also have an idea for a new alias. She will return... As linda. I'm surprised she didnt announce herself with that name in re engine 2. The game seems to rely quite a lot on re1,5 after all.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I also have an idea what ada's " true purpose " is. Imo the entire point of the whole " true purpose " addition to ada's background is for her to defeat wesker's umbrella. This was 1st introduced in ada's report during separate ways portion of re4 and it's later brought back for re6's files.

Wesker's " death " seems to affect ada's " true purpose " .

" Even Wesker, who sought to use a virus to rule the world, was in truth nothing more than a pawn for Ada to achieve her real goal. "

" I was in league with him for quite some time for the benefit of the true purpose I must fulfil. "

Now that ı think about it, that file in re6 also hints at wesker's revival. Described as " Wesker's death " .

This is the full sentence:

" News of "Wesker's death" soon spread through the underworld and reached Ada's ears. "

The localization says:

" Ada eventually learned of Wesker's death in Africa. "

I'm getting the impression that they also hint at wesker surviving in re5. If the file wasnt hinting at that, it wouldnt describe it using " " marks like localization does. Before also expanding on that by revealing that the one in re5 was a clone all along.

These are the files. These are my speculations but ı could be wrong about this regardless.

Top Bottom