About The Hate For RE6

I wish we could still view archived posts from Biohaze. Me personally, I hated having to go through QTE after QTE, and the overall Hollywood feel of the game is annoying, too.

But one positive thing I can say is that it was at least an ambitious effort. More so than the recent trash they've put out. And it still felt mostly like an original storyline, in spite of some throwbacks to the older games.

I still think it was more interesting than RE4 is, long term. Like, RE6 had better controls, more characters to choose from, and the freaking zombies that just about everybody complained was absent in a few games, were featured again. But yet they still see RE4 as the greatest game ever, amidst this being offered up.

I wish we could still view archived posts from Biohaze. Me personally, I hated having to go through QTE after QTE, and the overall Hollywood feel of the game is annoying, too.

But one positive thing I can say is that it was at least an ambitious effort. More so than the recent trash they've put out. And it still felt mostly like an original storyline, in spite of some throwbacks to the older games.

I still think it was more interesting than RE4 is, long term. Like, RE6 had better controls, more characters to choose from, and the freaking zombies that just about everybody complained was absent in a few games, were featured again. But yet they still see RE4 as the greatest game ever, amidst this being offered up.
I agree with qte amount being unnecessary. As for " hollywood " feeling; dont you mean movie feeling? If so; that's cause re6 is written by shotaro suga ( Rip... ) who wrote the 1st 2 cgi films as well as darkside chronicles. I also agree with your other statements; especially about the re4 one. I think re4 is overrated, not as much as re7 and re2 2019 but still overrated.

Top Bottom