• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Chronicles A Question.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So ı have a question about darkside chronicles as well as the 1st 2 cgi movies. ( Degeneration and damnation. ) Are they hated by the fanbase?

The reason why ı'm asking this question is cause shotaro suga, the writer of re6, previously wrote that spinoff as well as those 2 movies.

Imo they are underrated just like outbreak games ( Eiichiro sasaki, who directed those games, directed re6. ) which are also underrated along with re6.

I like some of the plot aspects in those shooting games, but the gameplay itself is pretty boring.

The animated films are a hoot, though. Us fans generally support them.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I liked the gameplay in darkside chronicles personally. It feels improved from umbrella chronicles' shooting. Though ı wished there were more weapons and the camera can be unnecessarily shaky at times.

I got another question. Can ı ask why do you think re6 is bad? I dont understand the hate for re6; ı think it's better than re4 and re5 while being improved from those games in many ways, both from gameplay and story perspective. I think it's underrated for the reasons ı posted.

Why is it that outbreak games are underrated for most people but re6 isnt for most people when all 3 games are directed by the same person?

Top Bottom