• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General A Fan Short Comedy

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Hello mgr ı have something to share in your thread.

I published these videos on my channel after recording them. I used a fanart you created as the thumbnail for them. Normally ı wasnt planning to post here as a way to discuss the storyline but ı think ı'll make this reply to let you know about this.

This is your art ı found. I put it to my favourites. If you desire, ı can change the thumbnail to something else but either way, ı hope you'll enjoy!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Hello mgr ı have something to share in your thread.

I published these videos on my channel after recording them. I used a fanart you created as the thumbnail for them. Normally ı wasnt planning to post here as a way to discuss the storyline but ı think ı'll make this reply to let you know about this.

This is your art ı found. I put it to my favourites. If you desire, ı can change the thumbnail to something else but either way, ı hope you'll enjoy!
I cant find the art on the page. As a result, ı changed the thumbnail to a different one ı found on deviantart.

Top Bottom