• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Website 2022 Forum Update | Prefix Legend

Yama

Owner
forumupdate.jpg

We have officially completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update to live for all members!

Enjoy a new forum structure that is all inclusive, as well as a prefix system that categorizes topics per game! The latest update is more akin to multiple forums like old Biohaze, however they're all in one! Popular topics also have their own prefix system, such as virus discussion, translations and more. All threads will require a prefix, all former threads have been manually sorted for your convenience! Prefix can be accessed anytime by the sort option or accessed via the list below.

Users also now have many more thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. In addition we'll be introducing new themes in the future as well as even more QOL updates. We hope you enjoy the latest iteration of Biohaze!

legend.png

General

General
Virus
Translation
Movie
Manga

Main Series​

RE0
RE1
RE2
RE3
RECV
RE4
RE5
RE6
RE7
RE8
RE9

Remakes​

RE:1
RE:2
RE:3
RE:4

Side Titles​

Outbreak
Revelations
Gun Survivor
Chronicles
Resistance
REverse
ORC
Umbrella Corps
Other

Off Topic​

OT
OT Games
OT Website

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Congrats on the update. This will improve the forums very well. I'm not as older as some members here when it comes to forum experience so ı didnt know that old biohaze was like this so ı guess you returned to roots with this update.

Regardless good work.

Congrats on the update. This will improve the forums very well. I'm not as older as some members here when it comes to forum experience so ı didnt know that old biohaze was like this so ı guess you returned to roots with this update.

Regardless good work.
As someone who was around back in 2006 (found the site thanks to them hosting Outbreak play parties) this is the closest it's felt to the original but improved in every way. Gimme a light theme like the old Haze and I'll be in heaven!

Just realized Off Topic is still here, but up top and says OT. Kind of hard to find, people may miss it. Not a big deal at all, we're here for BIO but just wanted to mention. I see you edited it in the legend too though and added prefix, thx!

March cannot come quick enough.

There hasn't been any great survival horror games to play in what certainly feels like ages. I think the only good game as of late on the PS5 was A Plague Tale: Requiem, which is mainly an adventure game with some horror elements because of the inclusion of a swarm of rats. But that barely counts.

Top Bottom