• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games 2020 Gamescom

Nothing impressed me. Most of the “reveals” were cutscenes and no gameplay. So sick of developers doing that. SHOW US MORE GAMEPLAY FOR REVEALS!

I guess the industry as a whole took a big hit from the pandemic, so it’s whatever to me. This event felt like a waste of time overall though, anyone who was genuinely excited for it I feel bad lol.

I agree. There was nothing across those 4 days that interested me, besides one indie game called Death of Rose.

Unfortunately, I don't think Capcom's "August 2020" update is happening today. Resident Evil Village is probably going to be shown off at Tokyo Game Show.

Don't even hold your breath about seeing a Silent Hill game any day soon, guys. My friend Michael Does Life is discussing Resident Evil Village right now.

Top Bottom