• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:2 2019 Gamescom

Since it's taken place tomorrow, I thought there should be an official thread about it.

So um, I don't know what to expect tomorrow, quite honestly. I'm hoping for a new Revelations title, but nothing to do with VR.

Other than that, I think the biggest announcement won't be until in September.

It feels like years since we got a sequel that was in third person. The remake does not count.

I hope they retain this viewpoint, but try to make it creepy again and where you don't shoot every few minutes. None of the recent sequels in third person impressed me apart from Revelations 2 and that was out over 4 years ago. But I think they hear us loud and clear this time, when it comes to making the much needed adjustments. ?

Tokyo Game Show or we riot! ;)

2019 has been a really boring year with few updates. I hate periods that feel slow paced, and while it is worse if you're a Konami fan, being a Capcom fan isn't always easy.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
No, RE6 was reveal in January 2012 at Revelations 1 launch party.

In recent years only Revelations 2 and Umbrella Corps were revealed at TGS.

I believe he was talking about this, it was the first time I ever heard of RE6 even if it has been rumoured to be fake. Was it really fake or someone actually leaked RE6 during a private in-door announcement?

Top Bottom