• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:4 Wesker In RE:4

Do you think they will just fine D.C. Douglas, rather than outright firing him?

That's not a cool thing he did, and I know people are mad at him. But maybe he just got a bit too carried away.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Do you think they will just fine D.C. Douglas, rather than outright firing him?

That's not a cool thing he did, and I know people are mad at him. But maybe he just got a bit too carried away.
Idk personallly. I would rather not talk about the drama related to him on social media.

That being said, if he came back to voice wesker in upcoming re:4; ı would be saddened deep down a bit cause it would be inconsistent decision of capcom.

I would have preferred alyson court, matthew mercer, courtenay taylor and even eden riegel to voice the playable characters in re2 2019. Birkin and hunk have returning voice actors for them but claire, leon, ada and sherry dont for some weird reason.

Though ı remember him saying that he wont be involved for voicing wesker in the game. Regardless lets wait and see what happens.

It could be jive. I suppose it wouldn't be the first time somebody did that, to stir up shit.

Seems odd too, because Wesker always only appeared seated in RE4, behind his monitors.

Top Bottom