• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE6 I Have RE6 on PS3!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Alright so ı tried the game on ps3 for the 1st time. I did the prologue and some rounds in mercenaries after that. I liked the controls, they were far easier to get used to than ı expected. With mercenaries, the rounds were also fun and ı played as leon, helena and agent on urban chaos. With leon, ı got a rank while for other characters, ı got s ranks. It was fun to practice the mechanics there.

Regardless ı did this in another separate save of mine that ı created for god of war marathons. When ı'll actually start the game, ı'll do it in my main save.

Though ı have to say, the graphics are very low quality when compared to pc that had better graphics. Gow 3 and ascension also had this problem and just like those games, re6 has it too. It could be due to my console being old, ıdk if this can be fixed through settings. Regardless not a big deal and it wont effect my experience that much.

You wont get anywhere near pc quality, unfortunately. Most people go for pc because of graphics, and thats fine. I prefer ease of access since my interner accesc is limited, so I get physical copies myself.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Nice! I've bought and played this game on almost every platform it's available on. Never gets old. Probably replayed it ar least a dozen times by now.
Do you know how much hours did you spend on the game? On steam; my playtime is close to 7000 hours. The game is so fun and addicting while being really adorable.

Do you know how much hours did you spend on the game? On steam; my playtime is close to 7000 hours. The game is so fun and addicting while being really adorable.
Not sure how many hours I spent on it but I've obtained the platinum trophy twice on PS3 and once again on PS4. Also spent countless hours in Mercenaries mode alone. I also played it on the Nintendo Switch multiple times. Probably at least a solid 2000 hours across all platforms.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Alright so ı recently finished ada's campaign on ps3. Today ı completed all campaigns in easiest difficulty. Next thing ı'm planning to do is to replay 1st 3 campaigns with 2nd characters ( helena, piers and jake ) as well as replay ada's campaign with ada cause she's awesome.

I also farmed a lot of skill points and managed to unlock a good amount of infinite ammo skills for some weapons.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Alright so ı replayed all campaigns for 2nd time with 2nd characters and replayed ada's campaign as ada again. It's been fun and ı unlocked more skills. I did these on easiest difficulty so now ı'm planning to move towards other difficulties. I may not do no hope though since skills arent allowed there.

The boss fight with Carla really tests your patience. I remember you had to freeze her, but it was awkward as you had to first destroy her shield to get to the nitrogen canister in the left corner. That was hard.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
The boss fight with Carla really tests your patience. I remember you had to freeze her, but it was awkward as you had to first destroy her shield to get to the nitrogen canister in the left corner. That was hard.
It's easy imo. 1st ı destroy the giant eyes then ı attack the mass with explosive arrows. I'm usually good at saving resources so ı have plenty of ammo. Eventually canisters will be shown and carla will be frozen.

I also defeat its spores cause they are fun to take down.

Alright so ı tried the game on ps3 for the 1st time. I did the prologue and some rounds in mercenaries after that. I liked the controls, they were far easier to get used to than ı expected. With mercenaries, the rounds were also fun and ı played as leon, helena and agent on urban chaos. With leon, ı got a rank while for other characters, ı got s ranks. It was fun to practice the mechanics there.

Regardless ı did this in another separate save of mine that ı created for god of war marathons. When ı'll actually start the game, ı'll do it in my main save.

Though ı have to say, the graphics are very low quality when compared to pc that had better graphics. Gow 3 and ascension also had this problem and just like those games, re6 has it too. It could be due to my console being old, ıdk if this can be fixed through settings. Regardless not a big deal and it wont effect my experience that much.
The game was downgraded from RE5 engine to run on consoles that were getting old at that time. Being a longer game than 5, they couldn't use RE5 quality. It's smoother on PS4.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I fully completed re6 on ps3. I finished replaying campaigns twice on no hope.

Here are some images that ı took:

4.jpg

5.jpg

These are the results.

I want to say that ı like ada's campaign the most these days. I still love all of them but with ada, ı played as her twice and ı really enjoyed how she played.

I fully completed re6 on ps3. I finished replaying campaigns twice on no hope.

Here are some images that ı took:

View attachment 1590

View attachment 1591

These are the results.

I want to say that ı like ada's campaign the most these days. I still love all of them but with ada, ı played as her twice and ı really enjoyed how she played.
Awesome! RE6 is the most satisfying game to complete. Everything about it is such a fun experience. It really never gets old, I'm glad I have it on my Nintendo Switch to play at any time!

Top Bottom