[ 5 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Post subject: Social/General Anxiety
PostPosted: Jul 23, 2017 23:21 
Banned
Banned

Does anyone here suffer from anxiety? Be it socially or you just get anxious in general.

I've had a type of general anxiety all of my life. I'm a really nervous type of person, and I typically approach people rather awkwardly. I'm not the greatest when it comes to women, and from some terrible past experiences with ex-girlfriends it has shattered my confidence a lot. However, I'm picking myself back and up and trying to stay positive and strong.

Also, I get really nervous when I'm driving. I can't handle big cities at all. Just lose my cool, and start sweating so much. I've had to pull over and just get my breathing back to normal. I typically avoid all major highways and big cities... probably why I made the decision to move to a small town.

How about ya'll?

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2017 2:44 
Banned
Banned

What city are you in? I would have thought the United States had a hectic routine, but plenty of countryside as well. Maybe not so much in the urban areas, but Canada up in North America is very cold, I hear.

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2017 17:55 
Banned
Banned

I prefer not to disclose my location online but let's just say that it's a city and typical temperatures you'd find in any major city in the world. There is hot weather, and there is cold weather. You could be right about big cities having an effect on one's mental health.

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2017 9:08 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Resident Evil Games
XBL: EvilResident777
-

"The diabolical sometimes adopts the appearance of good, or even embodies itself completely therein"
- Franz Kafka

PostPosted: Aug 15, 2017 20:50 
Banned
Banned

Gimpy wrote:
Does anyone here suffer from anxiety? Be it socially or you just get anxious in general.

I've had a type of general anxiety all of my life. I'm a really nervous type of person, and I typically approach people rather awkwardly. I'm not the greatest when it comes to women, and from some terrible past experiences with ex-girlfriends it has shattered my confidence a lot. However, I'm picking myself back and up and trying to stay positive and strong.

Also, I get really nervous when I'm driving. I can't handle big cities at all. Just lose my cool, and start sweating so much. I've had to pull over and just get my breathing back to normal. I typically avoid all major highways and big cities... probably why I made the decision to move to a small town.

How about ya'll?

I don't blame you regarding the roads. Now you're sharing them with trams and the like. Some people have even gotten killed because their bike's wheels got stuck in the track, and I think cyclists should stick to the back routes, if they can. It's a bit of a nightmare for cyclists, but I never cycle on the roads anyway.

[ 5 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic