[ 43 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Traveling
PostPosted: Jul 10, 2017 22:59 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd start up another fun topic for us. This one's about places you've traveled, are planning to, or wishful thinking dream vacations.

Places I've been recently:

Iceland
This was an expensive trip but a thoroughly enjoyable one. I rented a large enough vehicle where I could throw down some blankets to sleep in the back. I drove the island in a circle. which is a trip known as the golden circle tour of the island. Beautiful scenery, lots of hot dogs, and lots of driving. It's almost like being on another planet when you drive some of Iceland.

Vancouver, British Columbia
This was one helluva vacation. I stayed a whole two weeks in this fine area of Canada. I explored most of the downtown area, along with Vancouver island. Then we traveled east, hitting the small town of Hope (where First Blood was filmed), then to the town of Osoyoos. Wonderful memories. Fine wine, cheeses, and to die for scenery.

Boulder, Colorado
I'm a huge fan of The Shining, both the book and the Stanley Kubrick film. Stephen King was inspired by the Stanley Hotel, which is located in Etes Park, Colorado. He stayed there while writing The Shining. It was not far from Boulder, so I made the drive there and even managed to stay a night. I wish it was room 237, but it was booked solid for months in advance. Boulder is also the setting for the sequel novel also written by King, Doctor Sleep.

Other places I have traveled to:
- New York City
- Dominican Republic
- Jamaica
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Chicago, Illinois (mostly the south)

Places I'm planning to travel to:

Thailand
Really looking forward to traveling to Thailand. Has anybody been here and can offer any suggestions of places to check out? I've heard some of the sketchy stuff of the place, like not get myself tricked into fooling around with what I think is a woman, but then it's suddenly an encounter with a thai ladyboy. No thanks!

Post subject: Re: Traveling
PostPosted: Jul 10, 2017 23:11 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 7
My job requires a lot of travel to urban environments, so here are a few cities in the US that I've been to:

- East St. Louis, IL
- Monroe, LA
- Alexandria, LA
- Camden, NJ
- Wilmington, DE
- St. Louis, MO
- Bessemer, AL
- Detroit, MI
- Birmingham, AL
- Memphis, TN

Almost got carjacked in Detroit but I managed to pull the door shut to lock it and drive off. Scary stuff!

PostPosted: Jul 10, 2017 23:22 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
I haven't gotten the chance to fly to another country, so anywhere that isn't America would be great. Except for Mexico, some parts of Africa, and South America. Japan is definitely on my bucket list, and so is Germany, France, the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand. Russia and Iceland possibly, but I don't do cold weather well, so that's up in the air.

The only places of note I've been to lately that could really count are Missouri, Kansas, and Puerto Rico.

PostPosted: Jul 10, 2017 23:33 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

An Herb Sandwich wrote:
I haven't gotten the chance to fly to another country, so anywhere that isn't America would be great. Except for Mexico, some parts of Africa, and South America. Japan is definitely on my bucket list, and so is Germany, France, the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand. Russia and Iceland possibly, but I don't do cold weather well, so that's up in the air.

The only places of note I've been to lately that could really count are Missouri, Kansas, and Puerto Rico.

Ah yes, definitely agree with Japan. I'm in love with their culture. A bit of an expensive trip, and switching basically from days to nights because of the time difference is horrendous on such short notice. I'm sure it would be totally worth it depending what you plan to do.

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2017 10:37 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: PSYCHO BREAK
Gimpy wrote:

Thailand
I've heard some of the sketchy stuff of the place, like not get myself tricked into fooling around with what I think is a woman, but then it's suddenly an encounter with a thai ladyboy. No thanks!

:lol: :lol: Not to be transphobic at all, but is that really a thing in Thailand or is that just one of those weird stereotypes?

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2017 14:50 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Lift them skirts up to make sure, man!

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2017 14:07 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Gimpy wrote:

LOL you just killed any interest I had in picking up a "companion" during travels!! :lol: :lol:

I have plans to visit my brother in Santa Monica, California at the end of the year. I hear it's a very nice and wealthy place. He surely is doing well off. I look forward to chilling at the beaches and hopefully run into Guitar God, John Frusciante. I hear he lives there!

PostPosted: Jul 13, 2017 17:32 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Colonel Wesker wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

LOL you just killed any interest I had in picking up a "companion" during travels!! :lol: :lol:

I'm not against ladyboys or anything, it's just I don't like being deceived when the clothes come off. It would be nice if they told me they are a ladyboy beforehand. Anyway, I've been lucky because it's usually obvious. What with 'em trying to pretend to do a ladies voice, or just not caring and sticking with the manly voice. I'm not offended with their life choices, I just find it rude when I'm flirting and they don't care to mention it if it isn't obvious - which hasn't happened to me but that would be my feelings if it did.

Anyway, I actually did a random road trip over the weekend. It was a really long drive but worth it. Decided to check out some of Florida and did it in a nice loop. Man, lots of nice beaches there and the weather was fantastic. Not to mention the fine looking women. like actually women... not thai ladyboys HAHA.

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2017 3:00 
24hr Speed Run
24hr Speed Run

I've had sex with a "ladyboy" before, and would happily do it again, because I don't care about the plumbing, because I care about the person. I don't think it really matters if one identifies as being bent, normal, bi, tin roof, queer, or whatever, because it's ultimately their life and choices, so I don't think it's gonna make one gay, and I know people can be classing themselves as straight even if they like transsexual personnel, but again, it's low to bully people because some people like same-sex realtionships. Some people on YouTube actually slagged off the late singer/bassist Dan Hartman from The Edgar Winter Group, because he died of AIDS in 1994, but considering it's the Internet, after all, and immature people are everywhere online, it doesn't at all surprise me that these jealous morons would target a man who isn't even alive to read such nonsense.

phpBB [video]

https://forums.psychcentral.com/sexual- ... -life.html

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2017 16:54 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

What the heck is Tin Roof?

*edited for crassness*

[ 43 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic