[ 1213 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122
PostPosted: Dec 31, 2017 5:54 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Favorite title: Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles
I didn't mind Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Note, I'm not that huge of a fan of the series. I have seen the movie twice so far and will I did have issues with the story. I honestly had a lot of fun watching the movie. It is a very beautiful movie!

Spoiler:
Some issues I had...

1. Luke, the person who turned Darth Vader back to Anakin. Was afraid of Ben Solo. This point is so BS that even the movie points it out.

2. Rey is a Mary Sue. Her being over powered is not my main issue. My issue is that she has faced no consequences for her actions. I've seen people online say that calling Rey a Mary Sue is "sexiest" but IMO this is just a sad effort in dodge criticism.

3. Snoke; who the fuck is he, where does he come from and why didn't Darth Sidious kill his ass? I've seen people use the defense of "well we didn't know anything about Darth Sidious". To me, this is another poor excuse.

4. Kylo Ren is a bitch. Seriously, the FUCK!

5. The Lightspeed Suicide Scene, why hasn't this been done before?

6. Why didn't Holdo tell Poe about her plan?

7. I really didn't like how comedic a lot of the scenes are.

8. The movie not making up its mind. "It's time for the Jedi to end... nah j/k it's totally going to continue!"

Some things I liked...

1. Kylo Ren, yes I know. He is a bitch but I love him and how Adam Driver plays him. The "let the past die" scene and the scene with him trying to turn Rey is amazing.

2. Snoke calling Kylo out on him being a Vader fanboy.

3. Lightsaber battles, so far, the best in the series.

4. Luke calling the Jedi Order out on being total failures.

5. The Lightspeed Suicide Scene. Beautiful, I want a painting of that.

6. Rey being nobody (also didn't mind Broom Kid). Hated this at first but thinking about it. My favorite stories in the series are based around the Old Republic (kotor) and Darth Bane. At a time where pretty much anyone can be a Sith or Jedi.

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2018 17:13 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard
Now playing: Resident Evil 5
PSN: ResidentEvil7200
Just came home from seeing Star Wars The Last Jedi. I don't know if I'm going to get all that excited about its Blu-ray release. This wasn't what I thought it was. At least I got to get a feel for my theater now that it's been modernized; leather recliner seats, but the downside is you need to assign yourself a seat at the checkout and you have to go to that seat. Just hope the seat you want isn't already taken.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2018 9:25 
First day on the force...
First day on the force...

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Biohazard 5
The last film is Thor: Ragnarok

Profile WWW
 [ 1213 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122