PostPosted: Sep 11, 2017 8:35 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Biohazard 0
PSN: matiasw93
N7Valentine wrote:
Captain Redfield wrote:
I loved Jurassic World, I'm a huge fan of those movies!
In my opinion it was a modern version of the very first movie and I dare to say that they are the best movies in the franchise.
Now, I can't wait to see It , looks like an enjoyable movie.
Also, since this is about the last movie we had watched. One of my TV channels over here decided to pass the 4 American Pie movies, it had been a while since I last watched those and I must say that Stifler is a fucking legend :lol:

I loved the Jurassic Park movies and dinosaurs since my childhood but sadly science has destroyed my love for them... Turns out all living modern birds are essentially dinosaurs... Ugh :roll:

The movie is okay but for some reason the older movies had a certain magic to them which are now lost...I watched JW with my girlfriend and we both thought it was okay. Owen was an okay guy though I have to say Chris Pratt generally tends to play the same hero-archetype in almost every damn movie he is in :roll: His role in Passengers was a total miss and it could've easily been a great horror/thriller movie but Hollywood opted for a more schmaltzy and predictable movie. Claire was a surprise to us. We both thought she was a typical damsel-in-distress character but she defied that trope a couple of times by having the balls and courage to release T-rex for example

It's been a long time since I watched American Pie movies but they were hilarious :lol: :lol:

To me, Jurassic World is one of the most entertaining movies in recent years and it did have that magic both JP2 and 3 lacked in my opinion. As for the characters, I think they all did their part pretty well.
Yup, I watched all the 4 American Pie movies yesterday and Stifler is literally the heart and soul of those movies :lol:

EvilResident wrote:
Captain Redfield wrote:
Now, I can't wait to see It , looks like an enjoyable movie.

If I'm being completely honest, It never looked particularly good to me.
Pennywise, to me, looks like they tried way too hard to make him look scary. He just doesn't do anything for me. He (or It, heh heh) came across as too serious. The original had a personality like Freddy Krueger.

I could be letting nostalgia cloud my judgement, and it has been recieved well.
I will withold judgement until I actually see it.

Honestly, I never took the old one seriously :lol:
I have to wait and see It, but it does look like a good horror movie to watch.

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Sep 12, 2017 11:55 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
Now playing: Uncharted: Lost Legacy, DA:I
Captain Redfield wrote:
To me, Jurassic World is one of the most entertaining movies in recent years and it did have that magic both JP2 and 3 lacked in my opinion. As for the characters, I think they all did their part pretty well.
Yup, I watched all the 4 American Pie movies yesterday and Stifler is literally the heart and soul of those movies :lol:

Well, I'm pretty hard to impress and I'm quite the critical thinker :wink: For me entertaining doesn't equate to being good. There are entertaining movies which are dumb as hell. But Jurassic World isn't that bad and is actually watchable in comparison to other shit movies like Ghost in the Shell or The Mummy reboot *yuck* so let's leave it at that :wink:

LMAO Stifler was fun :lol: :lol: how can anyone forget about him

Looking forward to the Tomb raider movie

Captain Redfield wrote:

Well, I'm pretty hard to impress and I'm quite the critical thinker :wink: For me entertaining doesn't equate to being good. There are entertaining movies which are dumb as hell. But Jurassic World isn't that bad and is actually watchable in comparison to other shit movies like Ghost in the Shell or The Mummy reboot *yuck* so let's leave it at that :wink:

LMAO Stifler was fun :lol: :lol: how can anyone forget about him

Looking forward to the Tomb raider movie

PostPosted: Sep 16, 2017 8:44 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

2001: A Space Odyssey.

Showed it to my girlfriend who's never seen it. I don't think she enjoyed it as much as I did... but only because I've read the book before seeing the film. Highly recommended read, by the way.

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2017 1:20 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Biohazard 0
PSN: matiasw93
Alien Covenant .

It was an enjoyable movie to me!

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2017 9:46 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: PSYCHO BREAK
Darren Aronofsky's "mother!"

Weird fuckin film. I don't know if I liked it or hated it. I left the theater feeling very torn.

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2017 14:42 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Now playing: Biohazard 5
PSN: Sundowner_Sunder
XBL: SundownerSunder
Dead Men Tell No Tales

Best thing I can say about it is that there was potential for a good movie here. But it falls flat, I haven't seen such lazy writing in a very long time.

[ 1076 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108