[ 12 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 4:14 
Problem Eliminator
Banned

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)

Today Capcom have released a statement providing an update on the first storyline expansion pack for Resident Evil 7, entitled 'Not A Hero.' This DLC was originally scheduled to arrive by Spring 2017 but that will now no longer be the case.

"Dear Resident Evil Ambassadors,

First of all, as always, thank you for your support of the Resident Evil series.

We have some important news for you today: we have decided to delay the release of the free Not a Hero DLC which was previously announced as coming in Spring 2017. The reason for this delay is that the content was simply not at the level of quality we know our fans expect and deserve.
In order to make sure we can deliver a great experience, we are going to take some more time to improve and polish this content.

As the Resident Evil 7 team wanted to let our fans know personally about this news, they have recorded a short video message which you can view below."

A video message from Masachika Kawata, Koshi Nakanishi and Jun Takeuchi can be viewed here.

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 7:15 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Now playing: All the Things
PSN: Bandage131
Considering it never had a concrete release date aside from "Spring", I wonder if this delay was anticipated.

Bandage131 has received a thanks from: You Died

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 9:22 
Banned
Banned

There hasn't been any news on the main page of Biohaze since March, not even about Vendetta, and then I see this. Uh!

But think of it this way: I'd rather have quality over the rubbish that they were gonna provide. So patching is good, although I honestly feel really immensely pissed off. I hope the end result will be well worth it.

Also, the guy who data-mined the content is a real jerk. For all anybody knows, they are aware of that occurring, so Capcom could be changing the script a lot.

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 9:40 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Is nice they went as far as to make a video for this. To be honest I'm not playing RE7 anymore, when the DLC is out is out, not going to miss any sleep for it.

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 9:55 
Banned
Banned

LOL! That's the spirit, K. Why don't we all go out and get some Vitamin D from the sun's rays for a bit? Might do us the world of good as we all seem too worked up over this awful delay. When you get a gut feeling, it can mean two things in my world: A bad case of the shits, or the free re7 update is coming far into the future. Glad it's not the former! :twisted:

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 16:31 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: Outlast
PSN: PlyMood
I can't say I didn't anticipate this.

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 18:51 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Now playing: My huge backlog
PSN: Spera01
XBL: Spera01
Saw this coming from a mile but its nice that they actually recorded a video to personally apologize. I say take all the time they need, I'd much rather it be polished and be up to standards than it releasing now and looking like absolute garbage.

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 19:07 
Banned
Banned

Or playing like absolute garbage. I notice that in a lot of modern horror games, actually. The graphics are top-notch these days, but the game's controls are always so bland and shitty. At least they did indeed apologize for the delay, like you said. But I'm sure we're gonna be waiting a while for it to happen, so not to sound like a parrot, but I'm leaving all RE talk alone for now.

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 19:50 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Perhaps it was delayed to re-do "Redfield's" character model...... :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2017 20:12 
Banned
Banned

A Ganado Zombie, I'd love for that to be true, but...

:biggrin:

[ 12 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2  Next