Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Aug 29, 2017 18:21 
Tofu Tea
Tofu Tea

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Bloodborne
PSN: STARS_TyranT
XBL: STARS TyranT
The aiming is 'off' in the sense that the crosshair doesn't line up with where Jill is actually aiming the gun. It's most noticable on the smg weapons like the MP5.

If you actually follow your eye from the gun to where the crosshair is you can see it's way off at times. However, as long as you just simply use the crosshair as a reference you can't miss. It's just a shame because using laser sights always lined up nicely.

Other than the game is really solid. The visuals hold up incredibly well and it's still reasonably fun to play. Minus the scanning of course, I really hate that mechanic.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 7:38 
24hr Speed Run
24hr Speed Run

I bought the game, but it's yet to arrive in the mail. Maybe I should replace all my Xbox 360 games, because I don't recall any games on the Xbox 360 that you couldn't already buy for the PS3 and the PS4 anyway. My Xbox 360 died several years ago, and was never replaced.

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 7:45 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

XBL: EvilResident777
You Died wrote:
I bought the game, but it's yet to arrive in the mail. Maybe I should replace all my Xbox 360 games, because I don't recall any games on the Xbox 360 that you couldn't already buy for the PS3 and the PS4 anyway. My Xbox 360 died several years ago, and was never replaced.

I'm an Xbox guy myself, so I have a good number of console exclusive games.
Most games now are multi platform, and the old PS horror classics I can play on my PS2.
I miss out on games like TLOU and Until Dawn, and if I had the money, I'd get a PS4 as well, but it is what it is.

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 8:02 
24hr Speed Run
24hr Speed Run

I've got Until Dawn. Never played it yet as I'm just generally never devoted enough any more, but it looks like a brilliant game. Is Get Even also a horror game?

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 8:07 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

XBL: EvilResident777
It looks horror like, but it's hard to tell.
Observer_ just came out, and another a while back where you play as a blind person (called Perception).

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 11:26 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 7
[STARS]TyranT wrote:
The aiming is 'off' in the sense that the crosshair doesn't line up with where Jill is actually aiming the gun. It's most noticable on the smg weapons like the MP5.

If you actually follow your eye from the gun to where the crosshair is you can see it's way off at times. However, as long as you just simply use the crosshair as a reference you can't miss. It's just a shame because using laser sights always lined up nicely.

Other than the game is really solid. The visuals hold up incredibly well and it's still reasonably fun to play. Minus the scanning of course, I really hate that mechanic.

I think most guns have an accuracy/stability kind of mechanic like other games, where the cross-hair is an approximate. That's especially relevant to the automatic weapons.

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 12:54 
24hr Speed Run
24hr Speed Run

Some pros and cons here. Like how RE4 on the PS2 looked dull, but had extra modes not on the GameCube.

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 13:11 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations ×100
PSN: sevil_yelims
XBL: McDickins69
Aiming on ps4 feels very stiff for some earth-shattering reason. Only time I had to adjust the settings to "fast" for aiming control.

Smiley has received a thanks from: You Died

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 13:18 
24hr Speed Run
24hr Speed Run

It's like they fix what isn't broken and then break what wasn't broken at the same time. Just port away! :cool:

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 17:15 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
PS4 / XBOX One launch trailer.

phpBB [video]

[ 75 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next