[ 30 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Mar 22, 2017 12:23 
Offline
Douchebag
Biohaze Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Feb 16, 2009
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Favorite title: Biohazard
Image

The German rating board outed the game's existence recently thanks to a discovery by a Neogaf member. No other platforms are mentioned but it will likely be a multiplatform release.

Source: Neogaf and USK



SG79 has received a thanks from: You Died
Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 1:05 
Offline
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."
User avatar
Resident Evil Fan

Joined: Feb 7, 2010
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 5
PSN: estumas
Between this and Revelations, all they need are the HD Wii Shooter ports and everything is back on current platforms again excluding RE2 and 3... which seem to be destined for remakes.

_________________
Image


Back to top
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 3:50 
Offline
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head
User avatar

Joined: Jul 15, 2012
Location: Michigan
Favorite title: Biohazard 2
PSN: RipvanX
Oh well, was kinda hoping for a remake of this if 2 and 3 turned out great. Then when PS5 comes out they can port the entire franchise all over again. :roll:

_________________
Image


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 5:30 
Offline
HOLY FUCKING CRAP
Biohaze Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Jan 26, 2007
Location: Tokyo | 東京
Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Biohazard 7
Rombie wrote:
Between this and Revelations, all they need are the HD Wii Shooter ports and everything is back on current platforms again excluding RE2 and 3... which seem to be destined for remakes.


There's a decent chance with the Chronicles games... maybe they'll even do those in VR?

Actually I'd take Operation Raccoon City too, just so I can say goodbye to last gen hardware forever.


Back to top
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 6:31 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Aug 16, 2013
Steve's gory and untimely demise in full HD. Bless ya, Capcom! :cool:


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 17:39 
Offline
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."
User avatar

Joined: Sep 3, 2006
Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
Here's hoping for a great port and a retail release so I can sell my Gamecube copy.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 17:58 
Online
God Complex
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Nov 26, 2016
Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Vito wrote:
Here's hoping for a great port and a retail release so I can sell my Gamecube copy.


fingers crossed but I think it will probably just be a port of the HD version.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 18:00 
Offline
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."
User avatar

Joined: Sep 3, 2006
Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
Weskers Report wrote:
Vito wrote:
Here's hoping for a great port and a retail release so I can sell my Gamecube copy.


fingers crossed but I think it will probably just be a port of the HD version.


That version didn't have anything wrong that I can remember so that's good.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 18:03 
Online
God Complex
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Nov 26, 2016
Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Vito wrote:
Weskers Report wrote:
Vito wrote:
Here's hoping for a great port and a retail release so I can sell my Gamecube copy.


fingers crossed but I think it will probably just be a port of the HD version.


That version didn't have anything wrong that I can remember so that's good.


True. It was good enough. But if that is the case I have it on my PS3.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2017 18:04 
Offline
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."
User avatar

Joined: Sep 3, 2006
Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
Weskers Report wrote:
Vito wrote:
Weskers Report wrote:
Vito wrote:
Here's hoping for a great port and a retail release so I can sell my Gamecube copy.


fingers crossed but I think it will probably just be a port of the HD version.


That version didn't have anything wrong that I can remember so that's good.


True. It was good enough. But if that is the case I have it on my PS3.


Well that version doesn't have a retail release here so If the PS4 version does then that's enough reason for me to buy it.


Back to top
 Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Share on Facebook Twitter
 [ 30 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Psychos'Я'Us and 11 guests


Search for:
Jump to:  


Biohaze.com
Powered by
phpBB © 2000-