[ 29 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Biohazard Outbreak Online

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Oct 04, 2010 19:01 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Metroid Other M, Black ops.
I was watching the ending to outbreak file 2, and raccoon city was blown up. How would they make a file 3? There hasn't been any other zombie outbreaks in the resident evil series, besides in degeneration, and that one was contained. Any ideas of how they could make an outbreak part 3? My idea is that they make another zombie outbreak in resident evil 6, and then use that outbreak as the story for outbreak 3.

PostPosted: Oct 04, 2010 19:05 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard
Now playing: Not SSBB
PSN: Elmerz_glue
The same way they made File 2. Raccoon city was blown up in the first one (In a much more epic fashion, too) as well. The endings have been left for the fans to piece together. I think a third one would be stretching it, though. There wouldn't be any possible way to 100% account for every character, unless some of the previously established endings were retconned.

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2010 12:16 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Favorite title: Biohazard
It was all originally intended to be one huge game. There were a ton of scrapped scenarios, perhaps some of those mixed with the current were intended to be Outbreak File 3.

http://biohaze.com/games/beta_net.html

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2010 13:08 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Now playing: Metroid Other M, Black ops.
Man, Yama. This website has the answers to almost anything about resident evil! :biggrin:

PostPosted: Oct 20, 2010 2:25 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak
Now playing: Biohazard Outbreak (OBSRV)
Outbreak ID: 1ARURV
PSN: ShipDeckSurvivor
XBL: NOYB
You sure do make a lot of posts.. Erm there will never be a File #3 so why bother thinking about what its going to be? They will never release it on PSN, they will never reopen the servers, each time Capcom comes out with a new Resident evil spin-off, it is just another nail in OB's coffin. Like Stu said lol

PostPosted: Oct 20, 2010 17:20 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Rotting Aftermath
Outbreak ID: Ss4gog
PSN: Jordan_Ss4
XBL: Ss4gogeta0
CodyZuver wrote:
each time Capcom comes out with a new Resident evil spin-off, it is just another nail in OB's coffin. Like Stu said lol

actually i think that isnt really true... tho i cant really explain why....

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Oct 21, 2010 18:11 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak
Now playing: Biohazard Outbreak (OBSRV)
Outbreak ID: 1ARURV
PSN: ShipDeckSurvivor
XBL: NOYB
What's not true about it? Everytime Capcom comes out with a game like Umbrella chronicles, the chances of ever seeing outbreak again become slimmer & slimmer. I can guarentee that there will never be another CO-OP Resident Evil game taking place in Raccoon city ever.

PostPosted: Oct 21, 2010 18:46 
Rodimus Prime
Biohaze Coder

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Grand Theft Auto V
CodyZuver wrote:
What's not true about it? Everytime Capcom comes out with a game like Umbrella chronicles, the chances of ever seeing outbreak again become slimmer & slimmer. I can guarentee that there will never be another CO-OP Resident Evil game taking place in Raccoon city ever.

You really can't. It's unlikely that OB3 will be released how it was originally supossed to be or even called "Outbreak", but you never know what's next in their minds.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Oct 22, 2010 13:25 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Rotting Aftermath
Outbreak ID: Ss4gog
PSN: Jordan_Ss4
XBL: Ss4gogeta0
CodyZuver wrote:

the next game like UC might have a hidden OB scenario... u never know...

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Oct 22, 2010 14:47 
Big Truth
Biohaze Supporter

Now playing: RE: Revelations
Outbreak ID: LOL
PSN: BigStu1981
XBL: i r punish0rz
Erm yeah, we do know.

need, but the kind we deserve! You know, like the speech Gordon gives
his son at the end of The Dark Knight?"
Carnivol, June 2010

I am the cause of all your problems...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Share on Facebook Twitter
 [ 29 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Biohazard Outbreak Online

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next