• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE4 RE4 HD Project 2/2/22

First time playing this game on mouse and keyboard and this mod makes it feel like a modern take on a classic. It feels much more responsive than the remake, especially great for MERCS. I kind of feel bad remake came out so soon to this project, it deserves all the recognition in the world!

Yama

Owner
First time playing this game on mouse and keyboard and this mod makes it feel like a modern take on a classic. It feels much more responsive than the remake, especially great for MERCS. I kind of feel bad remake came out so soon to this project, it deserves all the recognition in the world!
It's incredible. Also, there are movements you can induce that are unnatural to the game, but incredibly fun. I play a lot of FPS compet, so it was second nature to try out some odd flicks lol.

View attachment yeada.mp4

Yama

Owner
Here's a better example, two arrows.

You more or less 90 degree flick, shift+w, counter 90 degree. Got used to it in Destiny 2 PvP, tried it here to some fun results haha.

View attachment yo.mp4

Attachments

• yo.mp4
    14.9 MB · Views: 0
Top Bottom