• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Was continuing to play re5 more but ı still find myself frustrated by the way its melee system is executed. I'm trying to execute finishers through arm stun attacks but most of the time, majinis die to a single arm stun attack or at most 2 attacks with the 2nd coming from sheva. I still managed to perform finishers on majinis rarely but it's quite rare and there were also instances where partner aı ruined the stun to execute finisher. Even though ı dont mind partner aı in re5 for what it is, regarding melee aspect, ı cant find them as much helpful as partner aı does in re6. No wonder most developers from re5 return to re engine games, especially since it's still the best selling title ever since 2009. While ı can see myself calling re4 overrated, it can also make re5 overrated at the same time if not more. Ugh and ı'm just tired from being reminded by umbrella and wesker over and over. Personally ı miss kobayashi as well his preference towards leon. Ever since he stopped working at the games, ı cant find myself enjoying leon as much anymore. He also worked in remake as a producer before re4 and re6 which to me is still the best remake of all time.

Top Bottom